Friday, April 25, 2008

Nephi Welfare Farm

Rich and I took the kids down to the church welfare farm in Nephi this week. Rich LOV ES to farm! Rich's cousin lives on the farm and manages it. So, we went down for a couple days to let the kids play around.The kids got to ride in the tractor while Rich planted hay. The motion of the tractor puts the kids right to sleep. Weston thought the tractor was the coolest thing ever. We stayed in a trailer that the church owns for a couple of nights, the kids loved sleeping on the couch bed. I think they enjoyed doing something different, and not sleeping in their own beds. They were giggling all night, they thought it was fun. One of the horses on the farm just had a baby, so it was fun to see the new baby horse. I took so many pictures; I put them on a slide show below...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Tag! Your it. Go to my blog to see what this means... and don't hate me.