Monday, April 14, 2008

Jana's wedding!!






My old roomate Jana got married this past weekend. Jana was also my nurse when I delivered Brooklyn. I thought it would have been uncomfortable having my friend see me give birth, but she made my delivery with Brooklyn so great! I couldn't have asked for a better nurse and friend. It was great to catch up with my old roomates at the reception. A few of us were able to travel Europe together when we were young and single! That was such a great summer! We are all so happy for Jana and her new husband Mark. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I totally remember Jana, she was such a cute girl. Her and I both bought Honda Accords - the same color and everything right at the same time. Weird thing to remember I know, but that was the first thing I thought of when I saw her. How fun to see all your old roomies!

Lesa said...

You are the woman!!!! good job!! You are amazing you know!!