Thursday, August 23, 2012

Antonea's baptism

The day after my sisters wedding, I flew back home to Albuquerque to keep on packing for our move to Oklahoma. Busy, crazy and exsausting time for us! The day I flew in Antonea was baptized. What a sweet experience it was to be there. Being able to be apart of her mother's baptism was so special to me, but being able to see Antonea accept the gospel and make the decision to be baptized made everything perfect.This family is going to do so much good as they grow and serve in the church. Rich and I feel blessed that God allowed us to meet them and share the gospel with them. They are apart of our family now, we love them very much! 


Rich's dad also flew in to help us pack and move, he was able to be at the baptism and give a talk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you two are the best kind of missionaries! She is lucky to have the experience!