Friday, December 17, 2010

Wednesdays...

The boys in my house sooo look forward to Wednesdays because the Burk boys come over all day to play while their mom does bookkeeping for her husbands dental office. In our last neighborhoood in Utah, Brooklyn was the lucky one because she had lots of little girlfriends to play with in our neighborhood. Weston didnt have that many boys his age to play with, so he usually tagged along with the girls. Since we've been in Albuquerque, Weston and Blake have more boys their age to play with, it's been really nice. My house is loud and crazy every Wednesday, buts it makes me happy that they have made some friends here. I have officially set Wednesday as my treat making day too, I have a serious sweet tooth. So when my friend Lisa comes to pick up her boys, I usually give her half of what I make because I have very little self-control when it comes to sweets. Last Wednesday we made Christmas cookies, I think I know why I only make these a couple times a year. A lot of work and such a mess! But sooo good!

Blake's best bud is Caleb.
Brady and Weston

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cookies look yummy but Blake and wes's face Pricelss!