Monday, July 20, 2009

Slip-in-Slide=Stress Reliever

Rich and I have literally been glued to this computer for the past couple of months filling out graduate applications for P.A programs and looking for another job. So it's been a stressful time for us. Last week, I was getting the slip-in-slide out for the kids to play on so I could go back inside and work on applications. Rich bolts out of the house with his swim suit on and joins the kids on the slip-in-slide. The thing is... all three of our neighbors that face our backyard can all see into our backyard. So I was little embarrassed to put on my swimsuit and run around the backyard, but with much persuading the kids talked me into joining them. It was a HOT day so it felt good to cool off. It was a great way to relieve some stress and have some fun with the kids.
Weston skipping down the slide, he's still learning...
Blake has no fear...
Brooklyn likes to sing as she slides down...
Here I am showing off my slip-in-slide skills...
Rich showing the kids how it's done...

3 comments:

Nate, Holly, Parker, Joshua, Ethan and Grace said...

I LOVE IT. I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!

Anonymous said...

Thats freakin Awesome!

Carrick family said...

So fun! We did that last year. you guys are a cute family!