Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Hallee's blessing day

Hallee was blessed on November 4th, 2012 by her dad. She looked like a little angel in her white dress. It was a bitter-sweet day for me because this will be the last baby blessing in our family. Rich gave her a beautiful blessing, we're excited for Hallee to be apart of our family. She's already started to smile and show a little personality. She still has her days and nights mixed up which means no sleep for me, but I'm trying to enjoy these last stages of taking care of a newborn baby. I feel so blessed that my Father in Heaven has allowed me to be Hallee's mom. We love her very much!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looked so pretty in her little dress. Sorry she has her nights and days mixed up but hope your enjoying everything else about her. Good job wish we could have been there.