Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back in Albuquerque for 7 more months...

Coming back to Albuquerque after my brother-in-laws funeral has been tuff. I think about my sister and her kids all the time and wish I could be there to help out in some way.  It's been hard to see how quickly my life can go back to normal here, it makes me feel guilty when her life is hard right now. I kinda feel like I'm going through the motions of life and we are just trying to get through the last part of school so we can move to Idaho. At the same time I'm trying to enjoy the time we have left here, we've made some wonderful friends here.  Rich's next two rotations are out of town, so he'll be gone until the middle of November.  We spent are last afternoon together at our favorite park.










3 comments:

Amy said...

What a great family you've got Teri!

Caroline said...

Samantha looks so old! When I saw the first picture I honestly said "Who is that neighbor girl?" So precious!

Carrick family said...

Wow! Samantha is blondie! She isso cute!! You got cute kids!!