Tuesday, July 06, 2010

4th of July weekend...

I LOVE 4th of the July. I think it's right up there with Christmas for me. This year we woke up and went to the ward breakfast and 5k run. Me and my girls did the run together. Brooklyn did pretty good! She ran for quite a bit of it, and when she got tired she hopped in the stroller and enjoyed the ride. After the run, we had some delicious breakfast burrito's.

Later that afternoon we swam and had a bbq some with some friends. The kids played hard, then we waited for it to get dark so we could break out the fireworks. We had a really fun day, the kids literally fell asleep two seconds after we got in the car to drive home.



Samantha and her boyfriend A.J, they are a couple weeks apart in age.
One of Rich's favorite cakes, Strawberry Pineapple Pudding Cake.











1 comment:

Carrick family said...

Hey! I miss you guys!!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun living out of the state. I think I want to move out of the state now!! ha! You guys look soo happy!! It is good to see that!! You still got cute kids! Miss you tons!