Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

Brooklyn and I decorated her cake this morning. She got pretty spoiled today getting an Easter basket and a birthday party, she thought it was great. She's been asking me everyday for the past two weeks when we could make her birthday cake and have her party. We had a fun time decorating her cake, I love making birthday cakes. I always look forward to it, Brooklyn loved having all the candy on the cake. CandyLand is one of her favorite games.


Opening presents...
BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES!
Getting ready for bed after a fun day, I cant belive she's 4 years old! Time goes by so fast. Here she is with her toy Yorkshire puppy that she got today, it's pretty cute. Brooklyn looks half asleep in this picture...


3 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Cute cake Teri!!! Sounds like a fun birthday for Brooklyn.

Lesa said...

Hey Teri, good job on the cake.it turned out so adorable.Skiing looked fun cant wait to go w/ you all again,after babies are born.

Monica said...

Stop it Teri, that cake is ridiculously awesome! I'm forwarding this post to my mom, she will think its way too cute.